Bu SPF 30 Ultrafine WOWmist Sunscreen - Natural Citrus
Clean and Fresh-100% clear, natural essence of citrus, lightweight sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF protection. Natural finish with anti-oxidants to protect sensitive skin.
Feels like a "puff of air" as you mist on the sun protection spray. It will dry to a smooth, glistening finish within minutes, that's not sticky or goopy! The SPF 30 with the natural essence of citrus is clean, fresh, and just a little sweet, but not over-powering.
Our WOWmist spray creates an invisible layer of sweat and water-resistant sun protection, making it ideal for active lifestyles and all skin tones.
Ideal for sensitive skin and active people as it allows your skin to breathe.
Taking protection to a whole new level, this broad-spectrum sunscreen is enriched with antioxidant- Vitamin E to eliminate free radicals and prevent premature aging.
We use recyclable bottles and sprayers only all produced using sustainable Solar-Powered manufacturing practices, maybe BU virtually carbon-neutral.
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 2.5%
Cyclopentasiloxane – considered an emollient that soothes and softens the skin by keeping moisture locked in.
Butyloctyl Salicylate – emollient, moisturizing agent and sunscreen solvent.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene – Photo-stablizes Avobenzone & Octinoxate.
Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone – a Silicone compond that helps Skin conditioning.
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer – provides water resistance by providing a film forming binding.
Octyldodecanol – acts has a lubricant on the skin surface, gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
Polybutene – used as a binder- keeping ingredients together.
Tocopherols – Vitamin E antioxidant.
Bisabolol – an active plant extract isolated from German chamomile and thought to have anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
Artemisia Pallens Flower Oil – Fragrance.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil – Fragrance.
Applying BU sunscreen is easy and can be done in a few different ways, depending on your preference. Follow these simple steps to ensure effective sun protection:
Method 1: Spray and Spread
- Hold the container 8-10 inches away from your skin.
- Spray generously onto your skin, making sure to cover all exposed areas.
- Use your hands to spread the sunscreen evenly, ensuring full coverage.
- For facial application, spray the product onto your hands and then gently apply it to your face, avoiding contact with eyes and mouth.
- Wait at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure to allow the sunscreen to fully absorb.
Method 2: Direct Spray.
Our eyes want nothing foreign in them so be careful to avoid spraying directly in eyes.
- Hold the product 8-10 inches away from your face and body.
- Close your eyes and mouth, and then spray evenly onto your face. Avoid eyelashes and eyebrows. * Tip for avoiding chance of irritation is to gently wipe off any excess product in eye area
- Keep your eyes closed for an additional 3 seconds after application. Allow the sunscreen to dry before opening your eyes.
- Avoid applying this method in windy conditions to ensure proper coverage.
- Reapply the sunscreen at least every 2 hours, or more frequently if you are swimming or sweating.
- After 80 minutes of water activity or excessive sweating, reapply the sunscreen.
- Always reapply sunscreen immediately after towel drying.
- By following these instructions, you can enjoy a day in the sun knowing that your skin is protected from harmful UV rays.
on all order over $45
Sign Up for Rewards
Solar Powered Manufacturer