Bu SPF 50 with Natural Essence of White Sage
Original Formula -100% clear, natural essence of white sage, lightweight sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF protection. Natural finish with anti-oxidants to protect sensitive skin.
Unrivaled SPF 50 Sun Protection
Next-Level Broad Spectrum Protection Elevate your sun protection game with our SPF 50 sunscreen, offering unparalleled broad spectrum defense. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E, it combats free radicals and prevents premature aging, so you can enjoy the sun with confidence.
Effortless, Lightweight Application Experience the ease of our Fragrance Free Spray Sunscreen – just spray and go! The super light, quick-drying, and non-greasy formula leaves your skin feeling natural, allowing you to embrace your true self while benefiting from high-level UV protection.
Soothing Aromatherapy with Natural Sage Indulge in the calming properties of natural white sage indigenous to Malibu. Our sunscreen is infused with sage oil, which not only offers a fresh, herbaceous, and earthy aroma but also acts as an antiseptic, antiviral, and antibacterial agent, promoting healthy skin.
No parabens, preservatives, nanoparticles, nuts, nut oil, gluten, dairy, egg, soy, sulphites or colorants have been added to these products.
Octocrylene 10.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%
Cyclopentasiloxane – considered an emollient that soothes and softens the skin by keeping moisture locked in.
Butyloctyl Salicylate – emollient, moisturizing agent and sunscreen solvent.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene – Photo-stablizes Avobenzone & Octinoxate.
Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone – a Silicone compond that helps Skin conditioning.
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer – provides water resistance by providing a film forming binding.
Octyldodecanol – acts has a lubricant on the skin surface, gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
Polybutene – used as a binder- keeping ingredients together.
Tocopherols – Vitamin E antioxidant.
Bisabolol – an active plant extract isolated from German chamomile and thought to have anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
Lavendula Agustifolia Oil,Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamont) Fruit
Applying BU sunscreen is easy and can be done in a few different ways, depending on your preference. Follow these simple steps to ensure effective sun protection:
Method 1: Spray and Spread
- Hold the container 8-10 inches away from your skin.
- Spray generously onto your skin, making sure to cover all exposed areas.
- Use your hands to spread the sunscreen evenly, ensuring full coverage.
- For facial application, spray the product onto your hands and then gently apply it to your face, avoiding contact with eyes and mouth.
- Wait at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure to allow the sunscreen to fully absorb.
Method 2: Direct Spray.
Our eyes want nothing foreign in them so be careful to avoid spraying directly in eyes.
- Hold the product 8-10 inches away from your face and body.
- Close your eyes and mouth, and then spray evenly onto your face. Avoid eyelashes and eyebrows. * Tip for avoiding chance of irritation is to gently wipe off any excess product in eye area
- Keep your eyes closed for an additional 3 seconds after application. Allow the sunscreen to dry before opening your eyes.
- Avoid applying this method in windy conditions to ensure proper coverage.
- Reapply the sunscreen at least every 2 hours, or more frequently if you are swimming or sweating.
- After 80 minutes of water activity or excessive sweating, reapply the sunscreen.
- Always reapply sunscreen immediately after towel drying.
- By following these instructions, you can enjoy a day in the sun knowing that your skin is protected from harmful UV rays.
on all order over $45
Sign Up for Rewards
Solar Powered Manufacturer