Bu SPF 50 with Natural Essence of White Sage Duo Pack
Original Formula -100% clear, natural essence of white sage, lightweight sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF protection. Natural finish with anti-oxidants to protect sensitive skin.
Bundle and save on your BU! Keep one at home and take one with you wherever your adventures take youThis SPF 50 is taking broad spectrum protection to a whole new level. Bu sunscreen is enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E to scavenge free radicals and prevent premature aging. Protecting yourself with our SPF 50 Fragrance Free Spray Sunscreen is as easy as spray, and off you go. Our SPF 50 formula is super light, quick-drying and non-greasy leaving your skin feeling naturally like you with the peace of mind of high level UV Protection.
Harnessing the relaxing and mood-improving properties of natural white sage indigenous to Malibu, with a fresh, herbaceous and earthy aroma. Infused with natural sage oil, which is believed to be beneficial for skin abrasions, irritations and infections, working as an antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial.
You won’t find any coconutty tropical aromas that are reminiscent of a 1970’s tanning lotion!
Enjoy the sun and keep protected! Always be you!
No parabens, preservatives, nanoparticles, nuts, nut oil, gluten, dairy, egg, soy, sulphites or colorants have been added to these products.
Octocrylene 10.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%
Cyclopentasiloxane – considered an emollient that soothes and softens the skin by keeping moisture locked in.
Butyloctyl Salicylate – emollient, moisturizing agent and sunscreen solvent.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene – Photo-stablizes Avobenzone & Octinoxate.
Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone – a Silicone compond that helps Skin conditioning.
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer – provides water resistance by providing a film forming binding.
Octyldodecanol – acts has a lubricant on the skin surface, gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
Polybutene – used as a binder- keeping ingredients together.
Tocopherols – Vitamin E antioxidant.
Bisabolol – an active plant extract isolated from German chamomile and thought to have anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
Lavendula Agustifolia Oil,Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamont) Fruit
Applying BU sunscreen is easy and can be done in a few different ways, depending on your preference. Follow these simple steps to ensure effective sun protection:
Method 1: Spray and Spread
- Hold the container 8-10 inches away from your skin.
- Spray generously onto your skin, making sure to cover all exposed areas.
- Use your hands to spread the sunscreen evenly, ensuring full coverage.
- For facial application, spray the product onto your hands and then gently apply it to your face, avoiding contact with eyes and mouth.
- Wait at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure to allow the sunscreen to fully absorb.
Method 2: Direct Spray.
Our eyes want nothing foreign in them so be careful to avoid spraying directly in eyes.
- Hold the product 8-10 inches away from your face and body.
- Close your eyes and mouth, and then spray evenly onto your face. Avoid eyelashes and eyebrows. * Tip for avoiding chance of irritation is to gently wipe off any excess product in eye area
- Keep your eyes closed for an additional 3 seconds after application. Allow the sunscreen to dry before opening your eyes.
- Avoid applying this method in windy conditions to ensure proper coverage.
- Reapply the sunscreen at least every 2 hours, or more frequently if you are swimming or sweating.
- After 80 minutes of water activity or excessive sweating, reapply the sunscreen.
- Always reapply sunscreen immediately after towel drying.
- By following these instructions, you can enjoy a day in the sun knowing that your skin is protected from harmful UV rays.
on all order over $45
Sign Up for Rewards
Solar Powered Manufacturer