3 Pack- Bu SPF 30 Ultrafine WOWmist Sunscreen - Natural Citrus
Clean and Fresh-100% clear, natural essence of citrus, lightweight sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF protection. Natural finish with anti-oxidants to protect sensitive skin.
Not only will you save by purchasing this bundle, but you'll also enjoy the benefits of our lightweight, misty spray that feels like a "puff of air" on your skin. With its natural citrus scent and quick-drying formula, you'll love how this sunscreen keeps your skin refreshed and hydrated. Its broad-spectrum protection and Vitamin E enrichment make it a must-have for sensitive skin and those who want to prevent premature aging.
And, as always, BU is committed to sustainability and uses only recyclable bottles and sprayers manufactured with solar power. So, what are you waiting for? Protect your skin and the planet with the BU SPF 30 Citrus Sunscreen 3-Pack Bundle!
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 2.5%
Cyclopentasiloxane – considered an emollient that soothes and softens the skin by keeping moisture locked in.
Butyloctyl Salicylate – emollient, moisturizing agent and sunscreen solvent.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene – Photo-stablizes Avobenzone & Octinoxate.
Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone – a Silicone compond that helps Skin conditioning.
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer – provides water resistance by providing a film forming binding.
Octyldodecanol – acts has a lubricant on the skin surface, gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
Polybutene – used as a binder- keeping ingredients together.
Tocopherols – Vitamin E antioxidant.
Bisabolol – an active plant extract isolated from German chamomile and thought to have anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
Artemisia Pallens Flower Oil – Fragrance.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil – Fragrance.
Applying BU sunscreen is easy and can be done in a few different ways, depending on your preference. Follow these simple steps to ensure effective sun protection:
Method 1: Spray and Spread
- Hold the container 8-10 inches away from your skin.
- Spray generously onto your skin, making sure to cover all exposed areas.
- Use your hands to spread the sunscreen evenly, ensuring full coverage.
- For facial application, spray the product onto your hands and then gently apply it to your face, avoiding contact with eyes and mouth.
- Wait at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure to allow the sunscreen to fully absorb.
Method 2: Direct Spray.
Our eyes want nothing foreign in them so be careful to avoid spraying directly in eyes.
- Hold the product 8-10 inches away from your face and body.
- Close your eyes and mouth, and then spray evenly onto your face. Avoid eyelashes and eyebrows. * Tip for avoiding chance of irritation is to gently wipe off any excess product in eye area
- Keep your eyes closed for an additional 3 seconds after application. Allow the sunscreen to dry before opening your eyes.
- Avoid applying this method in windy conditions to ensure proper coverage.
- Reapply the sunscreen at least every 2 hours, or more frequently if you are swimming or sweating.
- After 80 minutes of water activity or excessive sweating, reapply the sunscreen.
- Always reapply sunscreen immediately after towel drying.
- By following these instructions, you can enjoy a day in the sun knowing that your skin is protected from harmful UV rays.
on all order over $45
Sign Up for Rewards
Solar Powered Manufacturer