3 Pack - Bu SPF 50 Fragrance-Free Spray 1oz
Original Formula -100% clear, fragrance free, lightweight sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF protection. Natural finish with anti-oxidants to protect sensitive skin.
The BU SPF 50 Fragrance-Free Sunscreen 3-Pack Bundle! Get ready to say goodbye to sunburns and hello to soft, silky skin. This high-performance sunscreen provides the following:
- 98% protection against UVB rays.
- Making it the perfect choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Anyone looking to protect their skin from the sun.
This spray sunscreen is so easy to apply. It's like a puff of air that goes on smoothly and dries to a silky finish—never feeling sticky or tacky on the skin! The 1oz bottle is TSA approved and is the perfect size for on-the-go adventures. With approximately 170 sprays per bottle, you can take it anywhere your travels take you.
The fragrance-free formula is gentle and non-irritating, making it an ideal choice for those with sun-sensitive skin. And, with its topical anti-oxidant Vitamin E, you can rest assured that your skin is protected from free radicals and other environmental stressors.
So, whether you're out on a hike, at the beach, or just lounging in your backyard, this BU SPF 50 Fragrance-Free Sunscreen 3-Pack Bundle is the perfect choice for all skin types, including the most sensitive. Say hello to sun-safe skin and bundle and save on your BU today!
No parabens, preservatives, nanoparticles, nuts, nut oil, gluten, dairy, egg, soy, sulphites or colorants have been added to these products.
Octocrylene 10.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%
Cyclopentasiloxane – considered an emollient that soothes and softens the skin by keeping moisture locked in.
Butyloctyl Salicylate – emollient, moisturizing agent and sunscreen solvent.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene – Photo-stablizes Avobenzone & Octinoxate.
Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone – a Silicone compond that helps Skin conditioning.
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer – provides water resistance by providing a film forming binding.
Octyldodecanol – acts has a lubricant on the skin surface, gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
Polybutene – used as a binder- keeping ingredients together.
Tocopherols – Vitamin E antioxidant.
Bisabolol – an active plant extract isolated from German chamomile and thought to have anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
Applying BU sunscreen is easy and can be done in a few different ways, depending on your preference. Follow these simple steps to ensure effective sun protection:
Method 1: Spray and Spread
- Hold the container 8-10 inches away from your skin.
- Spray generously onto your skin, making sure to cover all exposed areas.
- Use your hands to spread the sunscreen evenly, ensuring full coverage.
- For facial application, spray the product onto your hands and then gently apply it to your face, avoiding contact with eyes and mouth.
- Wait at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure to allow the sunscreen to fully absorb.
Method 2: Direct Spray.
Our eyes want nothing foreign in them so be careful to avoid spraying directly in eyes.
- Hold the product 8-10 inches away from your face and body.
- Close your eyes and mouth, and then spray evenly onto your face. Avoid eyelashes and eyebrows. * Tip for avoiding chance of irritation is to gently wipe off any excess product in eye area
- Keep your eyes closed for an additional 3 seconds after application. Allow the sunscreen to dry before opening your eyes.
- Avoid applying this method in windy conditions to ensure proper coverage.
Reapplication Tips: "Don't be shy to re-apply™ "
- Reapply the sunscreen at least every 2 hours, or more frequently if you are swimming or sweating.
- After 80 minutes of water activity or excessive sweating, reapply the sunscreen.
- Always reapply sunscreen immediately after towel drying.
- By following these instructions, you can enjoy a day in the sun knowing that your skin is protected from harmful UV rays.
on all order over $45
Sign Up for Rewards
Solar Powered Manufacturer