What is the Best All Natural Sunscreen for Kids
What is the best all natural sunscreen for kids? That’s a question you’ve probably asked yourself before if you have little ones at home. After all, they are your pride and joy and you want to protect them from the sun’s ultraviolet rays. When choosing sunscreen, it’s a good idea to look for products that are natural and organic, so you can be sure that they won’t irritate your kids’ skin, the problem is that there is NO such thing as a Natural sunscreen.
At Bu, we offer a line of safe and effective, that will keep your kids’ skin healthy.
What is the Best All Natural Sunscreen for Kids?
So exactly what is the best all natural sunscreen for kids and what makes a sunscreen superior? Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide are touted and marketed as natural. Zinc and Titanium elements are on the periodic table and are considered minerals but there is nothing natural about making those minerals 50,000 to 100,000 times smaller than found in nature (micronized or nano-sized), this is a chemical process and uses a great deal of energy.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the best sunscreen for kids that bu offers:
- SPF 50 Kids Fragrance Free Sunscreen Spray: This sunscreen provides 98% UVB protection and doesn’t come with any fragrance. If you’re searching for the best unscented sunscreen for kids, this spray-on formula is easy to apply and feels light on the skin. Your kids won’t feel sticky or greasy while they’re playing outside.
- SPF 30 White Sage Scent Sunscreen Spray: Offering 96.7% UVB, this sunscreen comes with a nice white sage scent and is great for kids with sensitive skin.
Tips for Applying Sunscreen on Your Kids
Find a sunscreen for kids that they like using and is easy to apply and re-apply. Here are a few tips for applying sunscreen on your kids:
- Apply sunscreen beforehand going outside: Don’t wait until you are at the beach to apply sunscreen on your kids. Before you leave the house, apply sun protection generously to their skin. This is especially important if you know that your kids will be in a hurry to get into the water! Make sure to apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes before any outdoor or water activities; this allows the formula to soak into the skin.
- Apply sunscreen while kids are in their car seats: If you have toddlers at home who aren’t fans of sunscreen, try applying sunscreen while they are strapped in their car seats! This is a simple way to keep them contained while applying their sunscreen.
- Do not forget to reapply sunscreen: Sunscreen does not stay on the skin for long periods of time, so it is essential to reapply it. We recommend reapplying sunscreen at least once every 80 minutes. If your kids are constantly in the water, you may want to apply it more often.
- Don’t be stingy! Make sure to use enough sunscreen: You never want to skimp on sunscreen.
- Don’t rely entirely on sunscreen: If you want your kids to receive the best sun protection, you should not rely solely on sunscreen. UV protection clothing is also effective at protecting your kids from ultraviolet rays. Have your kids wear these clothes if they are going to be outdoors for a while.
Keep your kids’ skin healthy by applying a generous amount of sunscreen to their skin every day. For more information about what is the best all natural sunscreen for kids, contact bu at 855-282-3968.