Bu SPF 50 Fragrance-Free Spray Bundle
Original Formula -100% clear, fragrance free, lightweight sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF protection. Natural finish with anti-oxidants to protect sensitive skin.
Bundle and save on your BU! Keep one at home and take one with you wherever your adventures take you
The SPF 50 is a Fragrance-Free spray that provides high sunburn protection (98% UVB).
The sunscreen is so easy to apply, feels like a puff of air going on your skin, and dries to a silky smooth finish. It should feel like it’s moisturizing your skin, not sticky or tacky.
An ideal choice for outdoor enthusiasts or athletes subject to prolonged sun exposure while training, working, or playing. The 3.3oz bottle, with approx. 500 sprays per bottle, can go with you on the plane, as it’s non-pressurized and under the 3.4oz, which is TSA approved.
The Fragrance-Free spray is great for individuals with sun-sensitive skin, this gentle non-irritating formula is an ideal choice.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB high sunburn protection
- Oil, Alcohol, PABA, Preservative, and Paraben Free
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic with topical anti-oxidant Vitamin E to scavenge free radicals
- Water & sweat resistant (80 mins)
- Not tested on animals and Vegan
- No synthetic fragrance in the variations with scents (natural citrus and white sage)
- No nut, nut oil, gluten, soy, dairy, egg, or colorants
- Sustainable Practices and Carbon Neutral Manufacturing
- TSA travel approved size
Perfect for: All Skin Types, Including the most sensitive.
No parabens, preservatives, nanoparticles, nuts, nut oil, gluten, dairy, egg, soy, sulphites or colorants have been added to these products.
Octocrylene 10.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%
Cyclopentasiloxane – considered an emollient that soothes and softens the skin by keeping moisture locked in.
Butyloctyl Salicylate – emollient, moisturizing agent and sunscreen solvent.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene – Photo-stablizes Avobenzone & Octinoxate.
Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone – a Silicone compond that helps Skin conditioning.
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer – provides water resistance by providing a film forming binding.
Octyldodecanol – acts has a lubricant on the skin surface, gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
Polybutene – used as a binder- keeping ingredients together.
Tocopherols – Vitamin E antioxidant.
Bisabolol – an active plant extract isolated from German chamomile and thought to have anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
Applying BU sunscreen is easy and can be done in a few different ways, depending on your preference. Follow these simple steps to ensure effective sun protection:
Method 1: Spray and Spread
- Hold the container 8-10 inches away from your skin.
- Spray generously onto your skin, making sure to cover all exposed areas.
- Use your hands to spread the sunscreen evenly, ensuring full coverage.
- For facial application, spray the product onto your hands and then gently apply it to your face, avoiding contact with eyes and mouth.
- Wait at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure to allow the sunscreen to fully absorb.
Method 2: Direct Spray.
Our eyes want nothing foreign in them so be careful to avoid spraying directly in eyes.
- Hold the product 8-10 inches away from your face and body.
- Close your eyes and mouth, and then spray evenly onto your face. Avoid eyelashes and eyebrows. * Tip for avoiding chance of irritation is to gently wipe off any excess product in eye area
- Keep your eyes closed for an additional 3 seconds after application. Allow the sunscreen to dry before opening your eyes.
- Avoid applying this method in windy conditions to ensure proper coverage.
Reapplication Tips: "Don't be shy to re-apply™ "
- Reapply the sunscreen at least every 2 hours, or more frequently if you are swimming or sweating.
- After 80 minutes of water activity or excessive sweating, reapply the sunscreen.
- Always reapply sunscreen immediately after towel drying.
- By following these instructions, you can enjoy a day in the sun knowing that your skin is protected from harmful UV rays.
on all order over $45
Sign Up for Rewards
Solar Powered Manufacturer