Bu SPF 50 Alcohol-Free KIDS Fragrance-Free Spray Duo Pack
Kids Choice Sunscreen 100% clear, fragrance free, lightweight sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF protection. Natural finish with anti-oxidants to protect sensitive skin.
Family Adventures Start with BU
Amazing Savings for Active Families Embrace the value of our bundle and save offer, tailored for the most active members of your family - the kids! Make sunscreen application enjoyable and stress-free with our Kids SPF 50 Fragrance-Free spray.
Non-Sticky, Quick-Drying Protection Offering 98% UVB broad-spectrum protection, our easy-to-apply sunscreen doesn't feel cold or sticky and dries in about 5 minutes. Parents rave about how it's the only one their kids ask for by name.
Travel-Friendly and Environmentally Conscious Pack our TSA-compliant 3.3oz (98ml) bottle for your next family trip and enjoy approximately 500 sprays per bottle. Our commitment to environmentally responsible production includes recyclable bottles, sprayers, and solar-powered manufacturing, making bü sunscreen virtually carbon neutral.
No parabens, preservatives, nanoparticles, nuts, nut oil, gluten, dairy, egg, soy, sulphites or colorants have been added to these products.
Octocrylene 10.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%
Cyclopentasiloxane – considered an emollient that soothes and softens the skin by keeping moisture locked in.
Butyloctyl Salicylate – emollient, moisturizing agent and sunscreen solvent.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene – Photo-stablizes Avobenzone & Octinoxate.
Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone – a Silicone compond that helps Skin conditioning.
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer – provides water resistance by providing a film forming binding.
Octyldodecanol – acts has a lubricant on the skin surface, gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
Polybutene – used as a binder- keeping ingredients together.
Tocopherols – Vitamin E antioxidant.
Bisabolol – an active plant extract isolated from German chamomile and thought to have anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
Applying BU sunscreen is easy and can be done in a few different ways, depending on your preference. Follow these simple steps to ensure effective sun protection:
Method 1: Spray and Spread
- Hold the container 8-10 inches away from your skin.
- Spray generously onto your skin, making sure to cover all exposed areas.
- Use your hands to spread the sunscreen evenly, ensuring full coverage.
- For facial application, spray the product onto your hands and then gently apply it to your face, avoiding contact with eyes and mouth.
- Wait at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure to allow the sunscreen to fully absorb.
Method 2: Direct Spray.
Our eyes want nothing foreign in them so be careful to avoid spraying directly in eyes.
- Hold the product 8-10 inches away from your face and body.
- Close your eyes and mouth, and then spray evenly onto your face. Avoid eyelashes and eyebrows. * Tip for avoiding chance of irritation is to gently wipe off any excess product in eye area
- Keep your eyes closed for an additional 3 seconds after application. Allow the sunscreen to dry before opening your eyes.
- Avoid applying this method in windy conditions to ensure proper coverage.
- Reapply the sunscreen at least every 2 hours, or more frequently if you are swimming or sweating.
- After 80 minutes of water activity or excessive sweating, reapply the sunscreen.
- Always reapply sunscreen immediately after towel drying.
- By following these instructions, you can enjoy a day in the sun knowing that your skin is protected from harmful UV rays.
Kids Choice Sunscreen™
Healthy Habits for Life.
on all order over $45
Sign up for Rewards
Solar Powered Manufacturing